
Today I was able to finally get a 50-mile ride in. I have been trying to find a good route and wasn't sure where to go exactly. I figured out it's almost 25 miles from my house to the Garr Ranch out on Antelope Island. I ended up having to ride the loop out there to make up for a couple miles. I ended up getting 50.48 in 2 hrs, 55 mins. My avg mpg was 17.2. I wish it would have been higher, but there are a couple steep climbs out there and my speed slowed down dramatically when I was climbing those.
Last Saturday when I attempted to ride this route, I got a flat tire on mile 21 and had to have Allison come pick me up. I was an idiot and didn't have a spare tube with me. I made sure to have one today and didn't have to use it thank goodness. It was a good ride and I hope I can gradually increase my distance.
Congrats to Dave by the way. He completed the 206-mile LOTOJA race in just under 10 hours - nice work bro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment