I drove Legacy today and it was great! I love the fact that semi's are not allowed - it made for such a nice ride home. I think I will continue this route from now on. I hope they increase the speed from 55 to 65, but I doubt it. Driving home I saw the most improvement. Even though there were quite a few cars on it, they were all moving! I got home in 35 minutes! I hope this continues on because I am sick and tired of my commute. Today was great though.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Legacy is Nice!
I drove Legacy today and it was great! I love the fact that semi's are not allowed - it made for such a nice ride home. I think I will continue this route from now on. I hope they increase the speed from 55 to 65, but I doubt it. Driving home I saw the most improvement. Even though there were quite a few cars on it, they were all moving! I got home in 35 minutes! I hope this continues on because I am sick and tired of my commute. Today was great though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good to hear Dan! Tom said he liked it too. He had to work at the SLC office today and took Legacy. It's about frickin' time - we should have had this done years ago. Thx Rocky. Thanks again for such a fun night last night. Your home is beautiful.
Post a Comment