Saturday, September 13, 2008

Legacy Tour 2008



I had a good time today on the Legacy race. The road was nice and smooth and mostly flat which made riding pretty easy. I wore a time chip so I'll have to wait to see the results, but from my cycle computer I finished in 55:33 - my avg. speed being 21.6. I felt really good during the entire race and could have gone longer. I was at the front of several different pacelines, and also was able to take turns drafting off some other groups which made it nice. Allison and the kids were there at the end which made it that much better. It was a great day and the weather was perfect.



1 comments:

The Austad Family said...

Dude, I didn't even know you were participating in this! Great job my bro. I'm proud of you man. An eventful day for both of us! And great time!! I wore a time chip too, I love those things.